Table of Contents
UniDive COST Action CA21167
- [26 May 2023]: A call for local organizers of UniDive 2024 events (the 2nd general meeting and the 1st training school) has been published. Proposal submission deadline: 15 June 2023.
- [26 May 2023]: A call for UniDive logo design competition is being published. The submission deadline: July 7, 2023.
- [25 May 2023]: The first UniDive webinar for newcomers to UD, PARSEME and/or Grew-match will take place on 19 June 2023 (online). The registration deadline is 12 June 2023.
- [17 April 2023]: The 1st call for ITC conference grant applications has been published (deadlines: 25 April and 1 June 2023]
- [open call for joint publications]: All UniDive members are kindly requested to notify the Core Group about all published publications which directly benefited from UniDive. They will be published as outcomes of the Action.
- [3 April 2023]: The monthly online meetings of the Working Group 2 (lexicon-corpus interface) will be taking place very first Thursday of the month from 13:00 CEST (for an hour)
- [17 January 2023]: An on-site meeting of Working Group 3 will be taking place on Friday, the 8th of September 2023 in Istanbul.
The CA21167 COST Action, UniDive, is an interdisciplinary scientific network devoted to universality, diversity and idiosyncrasy in language technology.
- It main objective is to reconcile language diversity with rapid progress in language technology
- It embraces both inter- and intra-language diversity, i.e. a diversity understood both in terms of the differences among the existing languages and of the variety of linguistic phenomena exhibited within a language
- It gathers about 250 interdisciplinary experts (linguists, computational linguists, computer scientists, psycholinguists, and industrials) from almost 40 COST countries (36 of which are COST countries)
- It represents dozens of languages from many different language genera
- Duration: from 23 September 2022 to 22 September 2026
- Official COST webpage: https://www.cost.eu/actions/CA21167/
- Detailed objectives and workprogram - to be found in the Memorandum of Understanding
- We welcome new members
Translations of this page:
start.txt · Last modified: 2023/05/26 20:35 by agata.savary