Table of Contents
UniDive COST Action CA21167
- [11 march 2023]: A heavy strike in public service is planned for Wednesday 15 March. See some recommendations here.
- [7 March 2023]: The registration form for the first UniDive general meeting at Paris-Saclay is open to participants. Please, fill it in asap and no later than Thursday 9 March, in order to help us meet your needs and preferences.
- [17 February 2023]: The list of abstracts selected for the first UniDive general meeting has been published.
- [17 January 2023]: An on-site meeting of Working Group 3 will be taking place on Friday, the 8th of September 2023 in Istanbul.
- [12 December 2023]: The first UniDive general meeting is to take place on 16-17 March 2023 at the Paris-Saclay University in France. A call for abstracts and a form for expression of interest have been published.
The CA21167 COST Action, UniDive, is an interdisciplinary scientific network devoted to universality, diversity and idiosyncrasy in language technology.
- It main objective is to reconcile language diversity with rapid progress in language technology
- It embraces both inter- and intra-language diversity, i.e. a diversity understood both in terms of the differences among the existing languages and of the variety of linguistic phenomena exhibited within a language
- It gathers interdisciplinary experts (linguists, computational linguists, computer scientists, psycholinguists, and industrials) from 36 COST countries and collaborates with experts from other countries
- It represents dozens of languages from many different language genera
- Duration: from 23 September 2022 to 22 September 2026
- Official COST webpage: https://www.cost.eu/actions/CA21167/
- Detailed objectives and workprogram - to be found in the Memorandum of Understanding
- We welcome new members
start.txt · Last modified: 2023/03/21 14:33 by agata.savary